Saturday 24 March 2012



Another new outfit to show you..Thanks to Amanda at Prints Charming Photography for the photos..we even found a furry friend to model too .. poor mr fox !!.I got these amazing wool drop crotch trousers from ASOS and teamed them with this amazing tee I got a couple of  years ago from a vintage shop in Aberdeen...Although in the photos you can't see that well, the colors in the trousers are amazing and such a good price from ASOS. Also I don't know about you but I'm having a quiet weekend for a change but that doesn't stop me doing my rounds of all the music blogs I read to find some amazing new and old music!! I'm crushing over moombahton right now so the first two songs are a little taster :)... Then we move on to a remix of Chris Browns new song from Jersey Shores Pauly D..haha trust me it's a BOMB...also heard a song on radio one today by Carly Rae Jespen, it's a bit cheesy but i like a catchy pop number now and then. Last two .. an amazing new collab from bassnectar and lupe fiasco .. if you're into hip hop be sure to check it out.. and last but not least my absolute favorite electro song of the past few months !! ENJOY... R xoxo



3 comments:

  1. the third pic is fantastic. and the outfit of other posts too. you wear clothes with personality.
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I love your hair so much!

    ReplyDelete